August 13, 2010

Back to School

This is my favorite time of year. Ever. I've never been particularly studious or in to school in general but there is something about the anticipation of a new school year that has always excited me.  I thinking it's almost like my New Year.  The start of a new school calender means new goals, new clothes, newly sharpened # 2 pencils and trapper keepers.  Even now that I have been out of a classroom for over 4 years I still have an overwhelming desire to drive to the store and buy a million brand new notebook.  If I were going back to school in a few weeks these items would be on my wish list:

notebooks and folders from Oh Joy


these glasses

these shoes from modcloth
ummm this entire outfit!


thanks for stopping by.  Kate 


No comments:

Post a Comment