January 12, 2011

the fastest runner ever


This is Nipsey.  He was our family dog growing up.  When we were little we used to dress him in my little brothers baby clothes.  Sadly, he passed away from old age last year.  My mom was/still is devastated, she loved that dog more than anything.  She used to tell him he was the fastest runner ever. To boost his confidence.  Her birthday and the one year anniversary of his passing is next week so I made this illustration for her.  I hope she likes it and it doesn't make her too sad.  I think she will be happy to have it. I've been doing a lot of illustrations of pets lately.  I am sort of a sucker for animals.  I thought what a great gift this would make for any animal lover so I decided to open my etsy shop for customized portraits of your furry best friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment