December 7, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

My Christmas tree when up the day before Thanksgiving. Ever since I bought my house 3 years ago, it's been tradition that my family comes over every year to decorate it. So while a lot of you may say I am crazy for putting it up so early, it's the only time everyone is together before the holidays to do it. So my tree has been decorated for ever but it pretty much stopped there.  I don't know what happened but I lost steam.  After spending some quality time on the internet (and by quality time I mean while I was at work) I think I may have gotten the motivation I need to jump start my Christmas decorating again. 

Check out the pictures of what I wish my house would look like:





Did you pick up on the doily theme? Apparently I like them. Lucky for me I have a stash in my basement. I can't wait to get started!

click on photos for source

No comments:

Post a Comment